By attending classes at Ateliers Orsini, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.
Enrolment and payment
- Enrolment is confirmed once the full course fee is paid.
- Payments can be made by credit card, direct bank transfer, Paypal, or in cash at the beginning of the course.
- Payment must be made at least seven days prior to the beginning of the course, unless paid in cash at the beginning of the course or arranged otherwise.
- All financial bank transfer fees remain to the charge of the participant.
- Once the course has started, if you miss a class or withdraw from the course, there will be no refund.
- Any cancellation made before the start of the course will incur a fee of 25% (Ateliers Orsini will refund you 75% of the enrolment fee). In some cases, Ateliers Orsini will provide a voucher for the full fee for another course to be taken within the following 6 months.
- For the sessions ‘Un petit COIN de France’, there will be no refund in case of withdrawal or absence.
- Ateliers Orsini reserves the right to alter or cancel a class at short notice in case of unforeseen circumstances. In this event, you will be contacted directly and you will be promptly refunded the full course fee.
Release of liability
- During the cooking classes, we will be using knifes, sharp utensils and heat. You (the participant) understand and accept the inherent risks in the preparation and cooking of food when you make a full payment for a class.
- You (the participant) release, indemnify and exclude Ateliers Orsini and the teachers from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while participating in any class at Ateliers Orsini.